Getting to know your partner and having that special bond with them is one of the best feelings in a relationship.
There are however minor things that when overlooked poses threats to the loving relationship you dream of having.
Let’s take a look at a few of the poisons that destroy relationships/marriages.
1. CELL PHONE has become a virus to many relationships and marriages and it has really enslaved many spouses. You can’t believe homes that have broken because of cellphones.
2. STINGINESS some spouses are so stingy in their relationships and marriages, but once they are outside their family, they spend on their friends. It’s a virus if you are stingy please take it out of your marriage.
3. TOO MUCH EXPECTATIONS some ladies enter into relationship/marriage with too much expectations that is why we are hearing of so much break-ups and divorces in marriages. Please take that virus out of your marriage.
4. BAD FRIENDS is another virus killing relationships/marriages. The friends you allow into your home and marriage to dictate for you, until you realize those friends and uproot them, you can never have a peaceful relationship/marriage.
5. CHEATING avoid cheating in your relationship and marriage. I see no reason why you should be married and still be going after what you already have. That is to say you are blind.
6. LIES is a virus you should avoid like a plague in your marriage. Be open to your spouse because marriage makes you both one flesh, so why should you be lying to your spouse?
7. LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IN THE WORD OF GOD one of the problematic viruses in marriage is when you don’t know the Word of God. That is why some spouses misbehave because they don’t have relationship with their creator.
8. SELFISHNESS IN MARRIAGE don’t allow the virus of selfishness kill your marriage. “It must be me” is not good in any marriage. Think of others before yourself.
9. GOSSIP is another virus within the neighborhood. Do not let gossips enter your family, they are there just to scatter and go, be careful.