As we promised earlier,mediaghananews.com knows very well that alot of our avid readers are also desperately looking for job opportunities and as and when we find one, we’ll post it for them to have the opportunity to apply and try their luck. Here is one from Star Ghana Foundation.
STAR Ghana Foundation (SGF) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. STAR Ghana Foundation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, STAR Ghana Foundation Jobs 2020, STAR Ghana Foundation Career Portal, Requirements for STAR Ghana Foundation Job Recruitment 2020.
STAR Ghana Foundation (SGF) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 STAR Ghana Foundation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below and as well as on the official website.
STAR Ghana Foundation Recruitment Details:
Company STAR Ghana Foundation (SGF)
Posts 1 Vacancy
Category Job Vacancies
Deadline 31 August, 2020
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided
- Job Title: Programmes Manager
STAR Ghana Foundation (SGF) is a national centre for active citizenship and philanthropy. The Foundation works to strengthen civil society and facilitate inclusive citizens’ engagements with the state and other duty-bearers for accountable, transparent and responsive governance at both local and national levels. To deliver on its mission, STAR Ghana Foundation deploys a flexible range of tools and approaches, including facilitating multi-stakeholder policy dialogues, to providing competitive grant calls, leveraging and catalysing strategic partnerships, up-to-date political economy analysis, media engagement and communications, citizen feedback, and convening communities of practice and learning. Further information can be obtained at www.starghana.org
• Duration: 2 years, renewable
• Planned Start Date: 1st week of October 2020
• The Programmes Manager is required to lead on the development and implementation of programmes and projects necessary to achieve the Foundation’s aims and objectives. This will include managing the programmes team and any associates engaged to support with programme processes; providing the team of the Foundation with relevant technical input as shall be required; ensuring effective delivery of programmes and projects; and provision of appropriate support for institutional partners. The role-holder will lead on the development of proposals to enhance the Foundation’s effectiveness and sustainability.
• A key deliverable of the post is collation, aggregation .and dissemination of results achieved by the Foundation and its partners. The post-holder will also be responsible for overall programme and project monitoring and reporting in accordance with donor requirements. She/He will provide representation for the Foundation as directed by the Executive Director.
• External: Maintaining relationships with donors, relevant state and non-state actors, relevant networks, and technical advisors/consultants
• Internal: Maintaining close liaison with relevant Governing Council committees, Foundation work teams, including Finance and Administration, Funding and Communications.
Supporting the Executive Director in strategic decision-making: The role holder will support the Executive Director in the coordination of all the Foundation’s programmatic work and in the leadership and management of the Foundation’s team. Such support will range from recruitment of programme and project staff and consultants, to day-to-day line management of programmes staff and ensuring the team is working towards STAR Ghana Foundation’s strategic objectives. It also includes’ overall operational management of programmes and projects.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s Degree in Project Management, Development Studies, Social Sciences, business or related discipline
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in a relevant field with 5 years in similar role in the development sector
• Proven experience in designing, implementing and monitoring capacity strengthening support for state and non-state actors
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) programming
• Demonstrated knowledge and experiences using political economy to inform programming decisions
• Proven experience in mentoring and strengthening technical skills of staff
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations
• Extensive experience in Monitoring and Evaluation and knowledge management
• Fluent in English, spoken and written.
• IT Competency, particularly in the use of the Microsoft suite.
The role holder will possess the relevant competences in the following areas:
Managerial: Ability to:
• Multi-task and plan multiple strands of work
• Identify and clearly define problems; and select or decide on the best course(s) of action.
• Consult in problem solving to make use of ideas and expertise from others
• Find innovative ways to solving problems
• Manage the project life cycle
• prioritise and establish plans for achieving goals
• Develop teams and resolve conflicts among team members
• Listen to contrary views, ideas, etc. without undue aggression, emotion, or defensiveness
• Build commitment to the job and the organization
• Take action to control costs
Technical: Knowledge and experiences in
• Using political economy analysis to inform programming decisions
• Civil society strengthening approaches
• Results-based and participatory monitoring, evaluation and learning approaches
• Proqrarnme and project management methods and tool
• Budgeting and resource allocation procedures
• Supporting partners and project teams on their projects in relation to the overall programme
• Proposal development
• Use of embedded political economy analysis approaches
• Gender equality and social inclusion programming.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CVs and Covering letters to:
Closing Date: 31 August, 2020
How to Apply for STAR Ghana Foundation Job Recruitment
To apply for the STAR Ghana Foundation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
We publish on this page, the latest STAR Ghana Foundation Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
Make sure you meet all minimum STAR Ghana Foundation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
Follow the details on each individual position to apply.